all posts post new thread

Old Forum FAO Dunte :-)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Pol Mac Giolla Rua

Level 2 Valued Member
I'm sorry for the nature of contacting you, but for some reason, facebook don't let me send messages to anyone not on my friends list, this has been the way since I started up an account.  So Ive had to put this here.

"Hi Dunte,

Thanks for the kind words. The videos depict the pump up for the photo shoot and are not a reflection of the training done during the 12 weeks (at least not the majority of it).

The focus of 12 Week Physique is to elicit the biggest aesthetic changes possible in the shortest possible time frame BY make the graduates as strong/conditioned as possible as quickly as possible.

Only the more athletic/exhibitionist type of girls have gotten the videos done as the rest, whilst still achieving great results, don't wish to have their pictures made public (its an Irish culture thing).

Regards,

Paul".

That's well what I thought. Thanks a lot for the response, Paul. The results you're getting are astonishing; I'm constantly trying to refine my technique with my clients.
If you'll answer one more, how long have you been doing 12 Week Physique in your business? (An email response is cool by me, if you don't want to talk about the business here.)

Thanks once again for your support.  I've been doing 12 Week Physique for 6 years now and have successfully transformed hundreds and hundreds of people in that time period.  Some represent those which have  come from all over the world but 99 % are from a very small local demographic.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom