all posts post new thread

Old Forum Feedback from the SF Bodyweight cert this weekend

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

EricJMoss

Level 1 Valued Member
Found this posted on facebook by one of the participants from this weekends strongfirst bodyweight instructor cert
<i>"Joey Boffi
This is a testament to the absolute awesomeness of the knowledge passed down during the Strongfirst Bodyweight Cert this weekend in NYC. I know it just happened but I already feel a diiference so I just wanted to stop and take a second to give thanks.

Very quickly about myself, I am a Personal Trainer with an SFG and now an SFB cert, as well as a Muay Thai kickboxer. Having some back issues in the past I was a little worried going into this cert. Under the instruction of Jon Engum, Cole Summers, Josh Halbertand Eric Moss not only did I learn alot but today I woke up with my back feeling the best it has in months. Using the techniques I learned through out the weekend I feel the most spinal stability, strength and mobility in my lumbar region than I have in a while. This had a direct carry over into my health and daily life, not to mention the stability in my back allowed for more stability and mobility in my hips. With this improved stability and mobility my kicks were immediately harder, faster and higher then before. I know this because right after the cert finished up I was in the gym training.

Combining the knowledge from SFB with the daily correctives I am givien by the wonderful sorceress that is DR Kathy Dooley my back issue will be just be a memory soon.

Thanks everyone that was there this weekend and get Strong!!!"</i>
I don't make any money by promoting this cert...I just think it's epic, often overlooked and should be on the radar

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom