all posts post new thread

Fighting Fatness

Hello! first post, i thought of writing this journal to track my progress and keeping myself honest.

About me:
27 years old
180cm 114kg i have been cultivating this beer gut since my teens but exploded in weight around 2020 due to lazyness, covid lockdowns and an injury. Used to be a lot more active, now im getting back to training to recover my health.

I got back to karate a few months ago and i decided to start lifting also. Im currently runing my first cycle of PTTP, doing deadlifts and military press. Started light with 42kg(weights only, havent weighed my bar yet) on the deadlift and on an impressive 2kgs on the press. After the first cycle im thinking of adding GTG push ups and pulls ups as this is a weak point of mine.

Goals:
-Slowly lose weight. Trying to hit 1-2kg of weightloss a month, as im preety overweight i want to avoid loose skin.
-Sticking to physical training
-Getting stronger
-Feeling physically better in general. Feeling stiff and fatigued sucks.

The Routine:
Karate on Mon and Wed, 1:30h sessions
PTTP monday through friday
My PTTP routine: Mobility exercises and bw squats as a warmup, Deadlift 2x5, press 2x5 and lastly some skill practice. Sessions take about 20-30min. At the beginning of the cycle i trained 3 times per week.

Thanks for reading, comments are welcome. Sorry for the bad english.

Back
Top Bottom