all posts post new thread

Old Forum Flexible Steel!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

AMundorf

Level 1 Valued Member
I'm just making this post to share the success I've had with Master SFG Jon Engum's book Flexible Steel.  I've been following his joint mobility and Escape your fighting stance program for about a month and a half now.  I do his joint mobility 4 times a week and the Escape your fighting stance 3 times a week.  I've never felt more mobile and spry in my whole entire life.  I've gained the ability to go into a proper ATG bodyweight squat, my shoulders and thoracic spine feel mobile and flexible and my joints feel strong and stable in every range of motion.  That's only to name a few of the benefits I've experienced.  So a huge thank you to Jon Engum for helping me "Break free from the crippling chains of time!"

Great to hear this, Adam.   Thank you for posting and keep up the good work!

-S-

Let me join this thread with more praise for Jon Engum's Flexible Steel. I have just been certified as a FS instructor and the gains in mobility and flexibility in just one day are enormous. Also, it has been a pleasure to learn from such a master and person like Jon.

How is it in Kindle form? I have a plain old Kindle, but have access to one of the larger tablets. Easy enough to see pictures? Pretty clear on what picture belongs with what description?

Thanks!

I just found a a free 4 week program. It's 4 days a week with a good looking progression. Since I strength train 3 days per week I'm going to do it on my off days. I'll keep everyone posted on the program.

Here's the link for anyone who's curious

http://breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/untying-the-4-knots-jon-engums-4-weeks-to-flexible-steel-program

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom