all posts post new thread

Old Forum FMS & CKFMS

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Diablo

Level 1 Valued Member
I'm signed up for the FMS Level 1 and 2 at the end of June in Seattle.  I looked into the ck-fms and it doesn't look like that's up anymore (as far as I know).  Does SF have anything on the horizon as far as the ck-fms style cert in the future?

James

Details being hammered out now but there will be an SFG FMS workshop in the future

Look forward to seeing you at the combo course at the WAC

Thanks Brett.  You were the chief instructor when I got my RKC last August in San Diego.  Thanks for the extra swings while the jets flew overhead (every 15 minutes).  :)

Looking forward to getting my learn on.

Thank you for anwering Brett.

I am looking forward to seeing you at SFG FMS course with Korean SFGs in Korea if possible. :)

Good morning,

For the future SFG-FMS course, what are the requirements? If I have my SFG 1, will I be able to attend?

Thank you for your time,

Eric

I'm with Eric and eagerly awaiting any news on whatever the new SFG-FMS course is assuming there are plans for one.

Eric and Mike,

An SFG Level I Certification will be required for attendance as will completion of Level I FMS either at a live event or through the online program here: http://www.strongfirst.com/fms/

Mark,

Thank you very much. Looks like I need to get to work on my level 1 FMS.

Take care!

I hate to bring up an old topic, but has there been any more information released on this?  I haven't been able to find it.

I have taken DNS, SFMA, will soon take FMS, and I'm going to start getting ready for SFG I.  I'm grateful for being introduced to these things and can see my future patients benefiting greatly from using these protocols and techniques.

Josh,

Follow this link http://www.strongfirst.com/events/ and click on the Foundational Strength event for more information.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom