all posts post new thread

Old Forum future products under the strongfirst name?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

broseanrichard

Level 1 Valued Member
I was wondering if there are future products in the works under the strongfirst name or will the stuff from dragondoor remain the goto stuff.Thanks

I also had the same question- i was wondering if the "core curriculum" was compromised of

Enter the Kettlebell

The Naked Warrior

Power to the People

Easy Strength

Beyond Bodybuilding

Convict Conditioning

or if there were going to be updates to consolidate that info, or updates as needed?

Sean and Jason,

We're just about to release StrongFirst's initial publication from our friend Dr. Judd Biasiotto. It will be available as a digital book in Kindle format and shortly thereafter for Nook and iPads.

Judd's material bridges that important chasm between the physical and mental aspects of sports performance. He's the guy who has "been there, done that" and we're really happy to have him with us.

From Judd's website, "...Dr. Biasiotto also has the rare distinction of being a world-class powerlifter and bodybuilder. He has set 101 state records, 47 region records, 32 American records, 16 national records, and 14 world records. In 1987, <em style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">Powerlifting USA</em> ranked Dr. Biasiotto as the fourth best powerlifter of all time.  In the year 2000, he was named as one of the top fifty lifters of the millennium by<em style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">Powerlifting USA</em>. That same year Dr. Biasiotto became the oldest man to win the  national and world open bodybuilding championships.  His best lifts at a body weight of 132 pounds was a bench press of 331 pounds and deadlift of 551 pounds. In 1987 he shocked the sports world by squatting a mindboggling 603 pounds. That lift which exceeded the previous world record by over 80 pounds is considered one of the greatest feats of strength in the history of powerlifting."

Strength, at any age is Judd's mantra, a perfect fit for StrongFirst.
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom