all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Golden's Cast Iron

jayjo

Level 6 Valued Member
Getting ready for Summer when I workout in my garage and back yard.
Need one more 35 lbs. kettlebell so I ordered from Golden's Cast Iron.
They make big grills and fire pits but during the Plandemic they started making kettlebells and dumbells.
All made in the USA and same price as Rogue.
So....that is the post, I ordered a new kettlebell from a brand that I imagine few people have used.
anyone out there have one?

They make big grills and fire pits but during the Plandemic they started making kettlebells and dumbells.
So....that is the post, I ordered a new kettlebell from a brand that I imagine few people have used.
I had found a similar one during lockdown. Brutus tools out of PA.

I got a pair of 50lb dumbbells from them in the depths of Covid, sometime in summer of 2020. They are ok, one has a slightly bent handle and the other doesn’t sit flat on the ground. When I got them, very serviceable so never complained but not the same quality as others. I’m curious, almost 4 years later how their quality is.

Last edited:

I have a pair of 35 lb bells from Golden's.
They have thick handles that I really like the feel of.

I got a pair of 50lb dumbbells from them in the depths of Covid, sometime in summer of 2020. They are ok, one has a slightly bent handle and the other doesn’t sit flat on the ground. When I got them, very serviceable so never complained but not the same quality as others. I’m curious, almost 4 years later how their quality is.
I just got it. I imagine its the same. If I knew it was going to be that rough I would have got another Rogue. The handle is way too thick and the "powder coat" I think its just smooth black paint. Also it was filthy covered in dust and white marks.

I got a 20kg from them in the pandemic. I've since replaced it, didn't like how rough it was and that the handle was different sized from my other 20kg bell.

Back
Top Bottom