all posts post new thread

Kettlebell GPP with bodyweight

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Patrik Novák

Level 3 Valued Member
Hello everyone I train S&S program(40kg)4-5times a week ...I train 5-6years with kettlbell...would you suggest me suggesting a program for the next few weeks?I'm just going to a place where I do not have access to the kettlbell or any weight...I read every books of Tsatsouline but I still cant create some reasonable solid program...I need still doing GPP for my perform in life and serve...
I serve i military so I need some workout with my bodyweight for time when I will be in training camp for several weeks...
Thank you for your advices .

Are you sure the military training camp will not be enough? Why? What will be your training regimen there?

Training camp is a big different like people known or thinks...
We are focused on fire from heawy weapons and tactics and not on psychical preparation....

Hello everyone I train S&S program(40kg)4-5times a week ...I train 5-6years with kettlbell...would you suggest me suggesting a program for the next few weeks?I'm just going to a place where I do not have access to the kettlbell or any weight...I read every books of Tsatsouline but I still cant create some reasonable solid program...I need still doing GPP for my perform in life and serve...
I serve i military so I need some workout with my bodyweight for time when I will be in training camp for several weeks...
Thank you for your advices .
Follow the GTG-based program in The Naked Warrior.

-S-

So Train every day during all day just Push up and Pull up or Pistol ?

How much sets is ideal for a day ?

The Naked Warrior book should be your guide. It's important to selection variations of these lifts appropriate to your individual level so that high volume doesn't create undue fatigue.

-S-

Hello everyone I've studied many articles (Tsatsouline,Stewe Maxwell etc...)I train lot of time S&S(40kg) And after some advices which I got of some friends here on forum I changed Swing and put Snatch to my protocol ...Which form of GPP training is best ?Which exercises are have the biggest transfer to sport or life...
Stewe Maxwell say that Kettlbell are good for Kettlbell practice or Girevoj sport and for GPP for any anthete or sportsman is best exercises with bodyweight or with extra weight like(dips,chin ups,pull ups)
Thankyou ....

Stewe Maxwell say that Kettlbell are good for Kettlbell practice or Girevoj sport and for GPP for any anthete or sportsman is best exercises with bodyweight or with extra weight like(dips,chin ups,pull ups)
There is no best. There are many good choices.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom