all posts post new thread

Nutrition How to put weight on fast

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Guys I am new to this forum and I am 50 years old and I weight only 130 and I am 5 feet 10 inches, I want to take steroids to help me but I don't know what to do, I like to put 25lbs in 2 months is that fessable, I don't eat that much either, I just need some help on how to improve my weight, I been at 130lbs from highschool so that is it.

Why do you want 25lbs in 2 months?

Add 1-2 full meals into each day, would be my layman suggestion. Do you currently eat breakfast lunch and dinner? Then start eating second lunch, religiously. Consider eating second breakfast as well.

Stop “cardio.”

I think there’s a lot more science to it. From I understand gaining the first 10lbs is “easier,” it’s the weight beyond the beginning that takes consistent effort.

But 25lbs in 2 months is pretty wild.

I don't eat that much either...
  • Eating is a habit. It will take you weeks, months, and maybe years to reform your eating habits, and there's no time like the present to begin. Eat more and eat better, beginning now.

• Then see a doctor to make sure you're healthy overall. Or do this first.

• Then lift weights.
Welcome to the StrongFirst forum.

-S-

I've put on 25lbs in a couple months before. Might have been three.

It takes a strong blend of depression, poverty foods, and injury.

I don't suggest this approach.

Underweight? See how to add pounds healthfully. Consume more calories than your body expends. If you aren't gaining weight, though, you aren't consuming enough.

Consume More Meals:

Smaller meals are more convenient to consume than larger ones. Increase your daily calorie intake by 3–4 times. Get up earlier, have breakfast, and then consume three to four additional meals throughout the day.

Consume Caloric Dense Foods:

Foods that are high in carbohydrates and/or fats have more calories per serving. Consume a lot of pasta and rice.

Eat More Protein

Include a complete supply of protein in each meal, such as meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and so on.

Go with Liquid

Blended meals are easier to digest than solid food. To produce weight gainer smoothies, blend together oats, milk, banana, peanut butter, and whey protein in a blender.

Increase the frequency of your meals

You may feel fuller sooner if you're underweight. Instead of two or three substantial meals throughout the day, eat five to six smaller meals.

Exercise

Strength exercise, in particular, can help you acquire weight by strengthening your muscles. Exercising can also help you eat more.

The more you exercise, the more calories you burn, and hence the more calories you must consume to achieve a caloric surplus. I had trained until I got the perfect height and weight (From 120 lbs 5'10 to 158 lbs 5'10 in 3 months) at Iron Orr Fitness gym in San Diego, CA.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom