all posts post new thread

Barbell Increase 1RM Using Same Weight

KingBeans

Level 4 Valued Member
Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Some time ago I found an article describing a method for increasing your 1RM using one working weight for a certain period of time. Of course the sets/reps varied but that was the gist of it.

I'm 90% certain it was a Strongfirst article but I recently closed that tab (left it open to read later) and for the life of me I can't find it.

Any ideas?

Hey everyone, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Some time ago I found an article describing a method for increasing your 1RM using one working weight for a certain period of time. Of course the sets/reps varied but that was the gist of it.

I'm 90% certain it was a Strongfirst article but I recently closed that tab (left it open to read later) and for the life of me I can't find it.

Any ideas?
There are a ton of programs that do this.
RoP and Simple Strength for Difficult time Pt1 come to mind.

Any ideas?
This sounds a lot like justa singles.

Back
Top Bottom