all posts post new thread

Training Log (Public) Journey

21.04.24 - Sunday

Max single 20k OHP - 5 reps each side
Max double 16k OHP - 8 reps
A few double clean 16k

To learn:
- Wait longer in the pocket for double cleans
- Breathing on the way up. Not holding the breath.

P3 level 2

Last edited:
23.04.24 - Tuesday

P3 level 3
, still working on the dead bugs numbers. Saw a video saying that I should have a slight arch on my lower back. Did them flat until now. With straight legs up I feel it in my sartorius. Will post a comment in the thread.

4x 4-3-3 double 16 press
4x 4-3-2 double 20 FSQT in 15min.

- I love heavy DKB FSQT. 15 minutes hell and back and spitting while breathing. Love it. Afterwards I feel much better than doing 3x5 back squats. :shrugging shoulders: Watch me suffering:

- I changed my foot position to straight forward. It´s a bit arkward with the wide stance for dkb but at the same time feels good.
- Great tension today
- Felt a heavy load on the muscles adjacent to my cervical. I believe it´s due to posture improvements due to P3 and now those muscles finally have to do something.
- Had a "right knee day". (There´s some tendon jumping sometimes, doctor and MRI say it´s functional. :shrugging shoulders:)
Regarding my older entries:

Old Sumo DL PR was 3x5@90k and OHP was 3x8@30k. Guess OHP is way stronger today.

26.04.2024 - Friday

60 minutes+ walking
24k 2H swings 5 reps EMOM for 18.
16 5x TGU e.s.

That was great! I thought it will be a peak session like with the front squats but recovered it was acutally pretty easy. Every minute I adjusted my posture and later on my timing. My last 2 sets have way more depth. That´s becacuse I let the bell in the pocket a little bit longer. Before I stopped the bell prematurely. What I think needs to be improved further is glute contraction at the bottom. Don´t really now right now how. TGUS we´re dessert.

I skipped stretching for the last 2 weeks because in the P3 protocol Geoff said something like "no more stretching" but he only reffered to increasing flexibility and mobility. Not "no stretching" after practice. (y)

Back
Top Bottom