all posts post new thread

Old Forum Kettlebell Express

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

deanie

First Post
Hi!

I have started The King-Size Killer from Kettlebell Express.  It is a snatch based training program.  The first three weeks make sense to me and I am off to a great start.  Phase two (This  phase is the strength endurance phase) however is confusing to me.   It states

Perform sets of 3,6,9 for day one

Does this mean  I do 3r/3l rest, then go 6r/6l rest and finish with 9r/9l?  or am I doing 3r/3l, 6r/6l etc with out putting the bell down until I have completed 9r/9l?  I know I am probably over thinking this, but any help is GREATLY appreciated!

thanks in advance!

Nadine

Nadine, I believe you are correct with respect to resting between rungs of the laddering aspect of  the King-Sized Killer.  You take short rests or whatever is needed to complete the next set.

I had questioned in my mind the same thing but  I believe Geoff recommends using a kettlebell to start the program with that you could snatch for about seven reps each hand.  Doing ladders to say five reps without putting down the bell would be pretty tough to complete.

I never really tried that one but had considered it.  I'd be interested in how you make out.

Thanks John!  Thats the answer I was hoping for ;)

I am starting  phase 1 week 3 on Monday.  I am really enjoying the program - the kb snatch is my favorite lift.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom