all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Kettlebell single leg work for newbie

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Abraiz

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi all.

Kettlebell newbie here. Do the Tactical Barbell Fighter program (twice a week lifting - DL, BP, Push Press). As written in S&S, I do the S&S program twice a week. That leaves me 2 more days. On these days, I do kettlebell presses, kettlebell single leg work and pullup hang progressions.

My question is about kettlebell single lifts. How many kettlebell single leg lifts are there? Is there a certain progression path? Like first this single leg exercise, then move on to this and so on? I don't want to do high rep work for my lower body as my front squatting has kind of bulked up my thighs and my Muay Thai coach has asked me to be careful not to bulk up my thighs further. I have tried kettlebell Bulgarian split squat with the bell racked on the squatting side. After getting to 5x3, I have moved on to kettlebell single leg squats. Bell racked on squatting side with the other leg tucked folded under me. Have not yet hit 5x3 on this. Where do I go after this?

Any and all advice appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I do the TGUs and they do have a lunge component in them. I read naked warrior don't know how long ago. I will reread it. I assume you want me to add pistols.

The consensus seems to be on single leg deadlifts. I will move on to single leg deadlifts after the current exercise and will try to add pistol progressions in my routine.

Thanks once again.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom