all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Kettlebells USA customer service

Horstman

Level 1 Valued Member
Just a warning to anyone about kettlebells USA. Their customer service is rude and difficult to communicate with. Kinda a damper on the experience spending that much $ on a bell.

Sad considering that in the past they have been really easy going and their products are nice. Hopefully that is still the case.

Plenty of good vendors out there so if customer service is important to you in your purchase keep it in mind.

Still really excited to get rolling with 32kg in S&S.

ust a warning to anyone about kettlebells USA. Their customer service is rude and difficult to communicate with.
This has not been my experience. The KBUSA Paradigm Pro competition bells (35mm) are by far my favorite bells, and I have only had smooth transactions and positive interactions with them.

I'm not saying you didn't have a bad experience, just providing another data point.

Huh interesting. I suppose that’s the way it goes sometimes.

And yes the metrixx elite bells I have are my favorite.

I have a good amount of their Classic E-Coat kettlebells (those were the BEST ones!! I hate the Metrixx line).

They gave me a hard time about a damaged kettlebell they sent me but eventually gave me a partial refund.

I stopped buying from them when they discontinued their Classic line (they were the most similar to Dragondoor RKC kettlebells).

I have a good amount of their Classic E-Coat kettlebells (those were the BEST ones!! I hate the Metrixx line).

They gave me a hard time about a damaged kettlebell they sent me but eventually gave me a partial refund.

I stopped buying from them when they discontinued their Classic line (they were the most similar to Dragondoor RKC kettlebells).
I have the metrixx elites right now, but if I buy more I’m definitely going to go with the strong first ones or find another brand for decent competition bells.

Back
Top Bottom