all posts post new thread

LCOD - Why no love?

Bkb

Level 6 Valued Member
Long Cycle of Death is the exact same program as the infamous King Sized Killer, only it is run with the Long Cycle (Or clean and push press) instead of the snatch.

I’m having a blast running this program using the clean and push press. I love the use of ladders in the first two phases and I’m hitting Rep PR’s 2-3 x weekly so far. Already, I notice my hill sprinting is getting easier, and my shoulders, arms, and upper back are getting meatier and more chiseled. My forearms especially are increasing in vascularity and meatiness.

So my question is, why doesn’t LCOD get the attention that KSK gets, despite them being the same program utilizing different lifts?

KSK is used and reviewed frequently much like Giant, DFW, ROP, The Wolf, etc…

I will post a review with measurements, volume , etc… upon completion before re-running it with my 32kg. I am using a 53lb currently as I’m using this run as a way of building volume and getting comfortable after hurting my shoulder in September. So far so good. I hit 86 clean and push presses per side today. Pumped!

Definitely agree it’s an underused program, I think people just don’t gravitate towards the movements like they do snatches. Excited to see your review!

Back
Top Bottom