all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Mixing 40kg kb Press program

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hi, guys.
Just wanna say that Iam on week 3 on Zsolt Dersi protocol and Iam already pressing the 32 for 5 reps.
Let's see how this goes. If I press the 40kg. I will become seriously amazed by plan strong.

Guys, this is UNBELIEVABLE.
I PRESSED the 40kg in week 7, the program has 9 weeks, and iam with 72.5kg bodyweight (I lost some weight).
Iam feeling STUPIDLY strong.
I will manage to follow the 40kg press with soju and tuba right know.
My new challenge is to press the beast this year. I already managed the 48kg tactical pull up. Pistol I have no idea, because I normally do them with my bodyweight.

Can't believe this, Iam 25 years old and I only started to train with kettlebells this summer, with no background in strength training at all...

Pavel is a wizard!!!

Hi, guys.
Just wanna say that Iam on week 3 on Zsolt Dersi protocol and Iam already pressing the 32 for 5 reps.
Let's see how this goes. If I press the 40kg. I will become seriously amazed by plan strong.
@Rúben Sousa, please say more about where you found this protocol.

Thanks very much.

-S-

Congratulations on pressing 40kgs! That's a great achievement.
A little bit of offtopic: as a fighter I'm interested how you manage to train your sport and follow such a strenuous strength training regimen? Anything more than 30mins of a+a snatches and some easy strength presses is over my MRV. Do you cycle your training (e.g. six weeks of strength, six weeks of power endurance, etc.) Any tips?

Congratulations on pressing 40kgs! That's a great achievement.
A little bit of offtopic: as a fighter I'm interested how you manage to train your sport and follow such a strenuous strength training regimen? Anything more than 30mins of a+a snatches and some easy strength presses is over my MRV. Do you cycle your training (e.g. six weeks of strength, six weeks of power endurance, etc.) Any tips?
I usually mix ballistics with strength training and do my kyokushin training after that. The hard stuff is really the usual super going to failure of kyokushin. But we can handle it.

I found that is not needed to do pratice more than swings, snatches, presses, cleans and tgu with kettlebells. But for sure adding squats, pushups and grip training will help a lot.

However, the hardest part is kyokushin. For sure.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom