all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Molecular Hydrogen Research and Applications to Exercise

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
I just thought it was funny that the specific doctor you named has a criminal history of fraud and sanctions from the FDA about Ozone therapy.

I didn't even dig for it, it was the first few links.

It was n=4 with some participants not actually testing positive before the treatment and no control group. Saying a cure rate of 100% is overselling it a bit.

Kinda weird that they did an entire medical mission and only wrote a case study about 4 patients. You would imagine that they did more than that during the mission.
They were kicked out of the country before they could treat more patients because the government had an agreement with the WHO that they were only interested in an Ebola vaccine. Fairly typical treatment in poor African countries when you run afoul of a pharmaceutical company backyard.

I just thought it was funny that the specific doctor you named has a criminal history of fraud and sanctions from the FDA about Ozone therapy.

It was n=4 with some participants not actually testing positive before the treatment and no control group. Saying a cure rate of 100% is overselling it a bit.

Kinda weird that they did an entire medical mission and only wrote a case study about 4 patients. You would imagine that they did more than that during the mission.

Here is the full paper with pictures if you're interested:

And his letter to members about his trip before it happened: https://www.acam.org/page/RowenEbolaNews

1713319544168.png
For those following along, these are well known mechanisms of action by ozone in the human body. Information on dosing and primary and secondary effects (including ozonides and signalling) is given in the paper.

Farewell for Now

Dear Friends,

I write this addressing you as “friends” on my last day before surrendering as a political prisoner to an unjust situation. I feel a friendship with so many of you for your support and encouragement. over the past years.

In a nutshell. I am going to prison for nonpayment of taxes forcibly imposed upon me for income from an entity that had its own property which the IRS could have taken but would not seize from one of its former officers who embezzled it. I never received a penny of it, but was assessed a tax on what I never received and am being imprisoned for it. Amazing to think. That case can be seen at: Case No. 3:12-cv-05831-RS in United States District Court, Northern District of California. All of what I am telling you in this post can be confirmed in that case.

You should listen to his podcast on the circumstances. He is out and released and back to practice
Not to derail the thread, but you convinced me to check out the letter which led me to the court summary.

That stuff was wild. He represented himself, argued that because he was a citizen of California, federal law doesn’t apply to him, went on a tangent about the ATF, and argued bank notes are exempt from taxation. Also I’m gathering that the property he never received (in the letter) was the house he lived in? I might be misunderstanding his letter on that point though.

But yeah off topic, just a surprisingly good read. Carry on and apologies if I derailed the thread. The guy is a character.

Not to derail the thread, but you convinced me to check out the letter which led me to the court summary.

That stuff was wild. He represented himself, argued that because he was a citizen of California, federal law doesn’t apply to him, went on a tangent about the ATF, and argued bank notes are exempt from taxation. Also I’m gathering that the property he never received (in the letter) was the house he lived in? I might be misunderstanding his letter on that point though.

But yeah off topic, just a surprisingly good read. Carry on and apologies if I derailed the thread. The guy is a character.
Well, he's a libertarian and I believe a gold bug so it will take awhile to unravel all the arguments but if my memory serves me correctly (it might have been discussed in a Mercola interview awhile back) he crossed the third rail by attempting to transact business without involving the US treasury (creating in effect private money). A cautionary tale if you cross the US Treasury but outside the topic of the thread.

@Denys Carthusian What kinds of things would you have to remove from your diet/lifestyle that would achieve the same result as supplementation?
H2 or O3
I'm not 100% clear on the question - H2 or O3 aren't really supplements per se as they upregulate and downregulate metabolic processes within the body - I suppose you'd have to divide up the "interventions" between diet, lifestyle, exercise at the macro level and then look at orthomolecular interventions in whatever form (oral, iv, liposomal, inhalation) adjust for duration and then look at what effects you're trying to achieve.

I'm not 100% clear on the question - H2 or O3 aren't really supplements per se as they upregulate and downregulate metabolic processes within the body - I suppose you'd have to divide up the "interventions" between diet, lifestyle, exercise at the macro level and then look at orthomolecular interventions in whatever form (oral, iv, liposomal, inhalation) adjust for duration and then look at what effects you're trying to achieve.
You started off by saying you are paying for H2 tablets, right?
I'm certainly not going to pay the monthly fee (that's the amount I pay for my molecular hydrogen tablets) but here's the blurb
  • Molecular hydrogen (H2) or diatomic hydrogen is a tasteless, odorless, flammable gas
  • H2 reduces oxidative stress and improves redox homeostasis partly mediated via the Nrf2 pathway, which regulates levels of glutathione, superoxide dismutase, catalase, etc.
  • H2, like other gaseous-signaling molecules (e.g. NO, CO, H2S), modulates signal transduction, protein phosphorylation, and gene expression, which provides anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, and anti-apoptotic protective effects
When I read "via the Nrf2 pathway" I pay very close attention.
Supplement works with your definitions for practical purposes.

I asked my question because it can be too easy to chase after fixes by adding things to one's regimen, when the justification for the intervention/supplement is something that can often be simply removed from the equation. Not to over simplify things, but the holistic approach typically involves removing bad things over adding good things, all things being equal.

Not to say that you have to be chasing fixes to bad lifestyle, just wondering why you're taking it at all and if there could have been an alternative entirely.

Example: Taking antioxidants to reduce the impact of smoking, when not smoking is the more elegant solution// or //taking digestive aides for lactose intolerance when not eating dairy is the more elegant solution... et cetera.

You started off by saying you are paying for H2 tablets, right?

Supplement works with your definitions for practical purposes.

I asked my question because it can be too easy to chase after fixes by adding things to one's regimen, when the justification for the intervention/supplement is something that can often be simply removed from the equation. Not to over simplify things, but the holistic approach typically involves removing bad things over adding good things, all things being equal.

Not to say that you have to be chasing fixes to bad lifestyle, just wondering why you're taking it at all and if there could have been an alternative entirely.

Example: Taking antioxidants to reduce the impact of smoking, when not smoking is the more elegant solution// or //taking digestive aides for lactose intolerance when not eating dairy is the more elegant solution... et cetera.
Ah, okay. I understand the question now. Unfortunately, although I wouldn't say I had a terrible diet per se, once I understood the accumulated damage combined with my age and genetic profile, my native ability to recover needed augmentation. There are some solid metrics for mitochondrial function and although some of it is trial and error some of it would be advisable almost irrespective of underlying problems.

As well, I've had the privilege of tending to the health problems of several aging family members (some of whom share some obvious genetic similarities). Unless someone is independently wealthy, there are always practical limitations to how much you can afford along with some healthy trial and error.

With that out of the way, ramping up your magnesium dosage to the maximum you can tolerate every day and watching for signs of saturation is a measure that will improve just about everyone's all cause mortality statistics given how important it is to so many enzyme reactions and the proper functioning of your heart, etc.

To give a specific example: if you have elevated liver enzymes and are a non-drinker and have genetic weaknesses in your detoxification systems, its reasonable to supplement to return those enzymes to normal once you're past 40, 50 and 60. The hydrogen and ozone systems that I mentioned are broad based (ozone properly applied can actually help you generate your own new stem cells and has the ability to help you regenerate kidney, liver and lung tissue, properly applied).

Back
Top Bottom