Naked warrior and stretching.

TripleAAA22

Still New to StrongFirst Forum
Hello strongfirst. I have just finished reading the Naked Warrior and have seen some of your videos about stretching. Do you have any recommendations of how to safely incorporate gtg and stretching. I am 40 years old and I am 6'2" 220 pounds . I am really interested in ease into the stretch mixed with gtg. Thanks in advance for your help.

jca17

More than 300 posts
On amazon, the DVD is sold directly DragonDoor under third party vendors for 1/3 of what they sell it on their website at. The DVD really helped me. In fact, I don't even own the book. I checked it out at a library, and once you've read it a few times, the DVD alone is all you need. I wish they'd release a $6 kindle version like they have for many of Pavel's other DD books.

Will Moore

Triple-Digit Post Count
Becoming a Supple Leopard is purpose built to assist anyone from the deconditioned to the elite athlete. FWIW, the Second Edition has some additional information and is formatted to more user friendly. I own both editions and have gifted several. I have found the text, actually both, helpful and some of the best money I have spent in my life. For transparency sake, it is on my bucket list to get to one of the MWod seminars, so some may considered me a bit biased.

Here is a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Supple-Leopard-2nd-Performance/dp/1628600837/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1445537845&sr=1-1&keywords=becoming+a+supple+leopard+2nd+edition

You might seek out Travis Jewett for more information. He does not seem to be a member here but he did author an article for the blog. His contact information can be found within the following StrongFirst blog article.

Here is the link: The Turkish Get-Up — A Clinician’s Perspective | StrongFirst

Live well!

Top Bottom