all posts post new thread

NCM's one day food log

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

North Coast Miller

Level 9 Valued Member
Breakfast
5 am -
organic whole wheat toast (baked with added nutritional yeast) 2 slices topped w/ 2 Tbsp butter
2 cups skim milk with +1 cup equivalent skim milk powder + 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
1 cup coffee (four more cups throughout the day)
Toast and milk (19/24g protein respectively) 43g protein, just over 5 grams Leucine approx 2.6 ea courtesy the nutritional yeast.

8 am -
Apple

9:30 -
3 clementines

Lunch
11:00 -
Large tossed salad w/ .3lbs ground turkey approx 40 grams protein

2pm -
1/2 cup pineapple + 1/2 cup honeydew

4pm -
- 2 cups skim milk with +1 skim milk powder + 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
24g protein

Dinner
6pm - one of the "quick" dinners, had to get the daughter to gymnastics early
2 veggie burgers (34g protein) on mashed potatoes w/ side of brocolli

9pm -
light beer and Dewar's on the rocks

The above is very typical with the dinner being subbed out for whatever is on the schedule. Likewise the homemade protein drink is occasionally whey powder, no choc syrup instead of the skim milk powder, or an industry gainer drink of some sort. Sometimes added Tbsp of peanut butter for the 4 o'clock drink if I've been training hard.

Bodyweight is currently about 182-185 at 5'10"

skimmed milk powder in skimmed milk is the way to go!

I hate the taste without some choc syrup, having been raised on the stuff. Margarine instead of butter as well. I remember sleeping over at friend's houses what a treat it was waking up to whole milk on my cereal and butter on my toast!

Last Summer I had an issue w/ my dairy, but whatever it was I'm chugging it fine now.

@North Coast Miller Thanks for posting your food for a day. I really like how your demostrate that you eat what you enjoy when you feel it's right and have great results for your training. That's pretty cool.

@Ryan T,
thanks for starting this, maybe more folks will chime in! Is nice to get a look at other POVs just like in the training log section. I mostly just tweak my macros and try not to eat too much processed food.

My Hi Pro bread is one of those things I spent some time working on a solid recipe - I love my toast too much to stop if it can be accommodated, but even the better commercial stuff is just not up to par as I get older. In that case I went one better and the stuff is actually beneficial.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom