all posts post new thread

Need a new HRM

JasonRVA

Level 4 Valued Member
I've been using my Wahoo that came with my bike computer, but it's been glitchy with connecting to my phone/tablet.

I need something reliable with good app metrics that I can wear while using kettlebells -- so watches are a no.

What do you use/like?

I have no problems with my Wahoo Tickr. I have it paired to my Suunto Peak 9. The Bluetooth range is such that I can set my watch aside or in a pocket when using KB’s.

But… I know people that do have issues with their Wahoo’s. I think the newer models are less reliable that previous versions as well.

I have a MyZone Switch that has worked very well for more than 5 years. Works with a chest strap and wrist band.

Polar H10 is hard to beat. I wear one for every KB session.
I e enjoyed my h10 for around 3 years now. Had to replace the battery a few times and I don’t use it as much as others in this thread. But I’ve got no complaints.

+1 polar h10
It can record and store the session on the chest belt or on your phone/tablet
It can connect to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
It can give you HRV data for analysis in other software if you are that way inclined.
Will automatically upload your session into your diary on polar flow website.
I have never used it with a watch but I believe it can report to a watch, I just use a phone or a tablet for the display.
You can easily replace the battery

Back
Top Bottom