all posts post new thread

Old Forum Nothing easy about Fast 10s

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

etristan

Level 4 Valued Member
Today was my swing day of the PM, and as I'm rereading Easy Strength, I figured I would perform swings the Fast 10s (or is it Quick 10s, don't have it in front of me).  Not as easy at it sounds.  I just tried to get as many sets of 10 in 12 minutes as I could, active recovery as needed, marching and jogging around the room.  Whew!  My glutes and thighs felt swole after that!  Good stuff!

Thanks Dan John and Pavel!

More than welcome, of course. It is easy to overlook something that simple, isn't it. We did all sets of 30 today and, to a person, we are all whipped. Set of 30, something else, set of 30...

Tens can be killers, I have always thought....

Thanks Coach Dan,

I'm really finding myself falling in love with the PM right now. I remember in Easy Strength when you talked about QIII being all a recreational athlete/ average Joe really needs, and that the PM is the QIII kettlebell program of choice.  I'm really seeing that after only about 2 weeks being attentatively(not rushing to the RoP like we've all done) following it.  I swear my posture and endurance have already improved!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom