all posts post new thread

Old Forum One Arm Push Up Challenge

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

m.c.

Level 1 Valued Member
You're invited to a One Arm Push Up Challenge - Dec 15 -

1. Head over to the Event Page on FB
2. Tell us where you're at with your one arm push up progress right now
3. Come back at High Noon - whatever time zone that is for you a month from now, Dec 15,
4. tell us how far you've progressed.

Images or videos from today and at the end of the event welcome but not necessary.

The goal is not to force a one arm push up in a month - the goal is to do what Dan John says - if it's important, we do it every day.

So, let's see what happens if we committ to daily OAPU practice between now and then.

But we have to step up: where are we at now - so we can measure progress to then.

Please Hit the Wall - the Event WALL

Also, please feel welcome to post your strategies, progress and questions over the month to come.

That Invite again for the One Arm Push Up Progress Party

https://www.facebook.com/events/444222208968615/

Practice makes Progress

Perfect Practice makes Perfect Progress.

See ya there

m.c.

Here's something strange about my training lately.  I've been doing DLs and FL training.  Can't do a OAP.  Then I add some jerks into the mix with double 24kgs and am doing decent OAPs, definitely stricter than when I used to do a lot of push-ups.  Almost did a OAOLP the other day on first try.

So there are many ways to get to Rome.

Hi Folks - it's not too late to join the challenge - come on over to the one arm push up progress party and say you'll join us for a dec 15 check in.

You'll notice that Pavel has said "a good idea," eh? (canadian accent)

So what's holding you back, if this is the default position of the Strength First Body Weight ladies and gentlemen?

Let us know: we're here to help.

keen to hear about your strategies progressing from now till the 15th.

join the party! - literally - a party. there will be fireworks...

https://www.facebook.com/events/444222208968615/

m.c.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom