all posts post new thread

Online Simple & Sinister course

james_1127

Level 6 Valued Member
I am looking at purchasing this course here pretty soon (Speed Metal & SE E were awesome) I was wondering about the programming in the manual... Does it offer various programs to progress S&S (thinking like speed metal)or is it essentially the same programs from S&S 2.0 etc

I am looking at purchasing this course here pretty soon (Speed Metal & SE E were awesome) I was wondering about the programming in the manual... Does it offer various programs to progress S&S (thinking like speed metal)or is it essentially the same programs from S&S 2.0 etc
It offers a different style of programming involving half get ups and two arm swings. It also has fast and Loose drills/breathing options for time betweens sets.

It offers a different style of programming involving half get ups and two arm swings. It also has fast and Loose drills/breathing options for time betweens sets.
Yeah the fast & loose etc was a big part in why I was going to purchase it... The Speed Metal course is full of good nuggets, I was just curious if the programming had different levels or a progression

Yeah the fast & loose etc was a big part in why I was going to purchase it... The Speed Metal course is full of good nuggets, I was just curious if the programming had different levels or a progression
Probably worth mentioning that the original "Fast and Loose" videos are available time to time on Amazon Prime video.

Tacking on to what @silveraw said, I wouldn't buy the course just for Fast and Loose. All you do is shake your limbs out to get rid of excess tension, nothing magic about it.

I would buy it for the different programming, breathing techniques and great technique demonstrations by @Pavel Macek and @Justyna Mackova .

Tacking on to what @silveraw said, I wouldn't buy the course just for Fast and Loose. All you do is shake your limbs out to get rid of excess tension, nothing magic about it.

I would buy it for the different programming, breathing techniques and great technique demonstrations by @Pavel Macek and @Justyna Mackova .
Not the only I'm buying it, I'm more interested in the subtle nuggets in technique & more advanced programs

I do mine with a bent press, at the suggestion of this forum. Doing 32kg pretty easily and hoping to jump to 36 with a goal of 56 eventually before I die

Thank you for your kind words!

I do mine with a bent press, at the suggestion of this forum. Doing 32kg pretty easily and hoping to jump to 36 with a goal of 56 eventually before I die
You will like my Imperial Program Minimum - a follow-up to the S&S, snatch, and bent press program. Work in progress!

56 kg - check.

Back
Top Bottom