Original Strength and Flexible Steel

MC88

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi everyone,

Apologies in advance if this been covered, but...

If you could do only one of these two protocols, which would you do and why?

I know that it's like comparing apples to oranges, but if time was a factor and you wanted something that give the most bang for your buck, what would be your go-to?

Thanks

Alan Mackey

Level 6 Valued Member
Hi everyone,

I know that it's like comparing apples to oranges, but if time was a factor and you wanted something that give the most bang for your buck, what would be your go-to?

Thanks
In my opinion, O.S. is a must-do and F.S. is a nice-to-do. Ground Force Method would be another worthy contender, but it's nearly impossible finding anything besides the basic sequence.

offwidth

Level 9 Valued Member
Hi everyone,

Thanks
I suppose it comes down to what you are looking to get from them. But then again there is no reason that you can't do elements of both in a hybrid version. That's what I do. (And those elements vary depending upon need)

MC88

Level 4 Valued Member
Well first of all, I'm not getting any younger and am starting to feel the aches and pains more than I did five years ago! And with regular heavy strength training, working a physical job (firefighter) and a young family, I am looking to get the maximum returns, from a health/mobility perspective from the least possible investment of time. Currently doing OS 5 resets every day, and trying to get super joint's joint circles in while toying with arm-bars and the frog stretch from FS. Would be interested to hear from people who have found the "sweet spot" when it comes to time-effective mobility training for busy people.

Top Bottom