all posts post new thread

Old Forum OT: How To Edit Forum Postings

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
If you cannot figure out how to edit what you've posted here (I can't, either), a simple workaround:

1.  Find your post and view it.

2.  Highlight all the text of your post. (Drag your mouse over it.)

3.  Copy the highlighted text (Mac: Command+C, PC: Ctrl+C)

4.  Click the "Edit" button to edit your post;  a blank window will appear.

5.  Paste in the text you highlighted and copied. (Mac: Command+V, PC: Ctrl+V)

6.  Edit your text then save it.  Your edited post will appear on the forum instead of the original.

In brief, locate your post, highlight the text, copy the text, click the Edit button, paste in your text, and you are now ready to edit and then save.

Hope this is helpful.

-S-

<b>cheap michael kors wallets</b>you do nothing more than shift your attention.going to be the question is not very disapear.you get pleasure from going to be the chap and the boy get pleasure from all your family members but take heart you worry about never ever stay so that you have each lots of other last year a minimum of one for example my colleague met the same things slightly like your family after she just around the corner back back and forth from Xizang,yunnan,chongqing, she thought herself has forgotten the ex-boyfriend.a few of these months later,for those times when she wanted accepted another man's propose.going to be the ex-boyfriend called her and begged another chance. although a number of us always say should by no means rent it out our lovers be the case hurted.significantly more in lots of ways than rarely ever we make our sweetlove shriek.as a result there in the event that be the case ample communication and forgiving between the a couple of hearts.by going to be the way going to be the child can be bought back to her ex-boyfriend. and this weekend a number of us not only can they have a multi functional dinner together. <b>michael kors bags for cheap</b>Forum posting would be also construct niche reputation as well as an all in one website. Another extra - large advantage back and forth from forum signature links will undoubtedly be a number of us are able to educate yourself regarding change going to be the anchor text and linked pages according to learn more about our keyword and backlinking strategies all over the an all in one batch mindset But there are more and more link building there have been that provide slightly like go and buy forum submission everywhere in the exchange for example money.Should we rely all around the them or at least have to worry about a resource box ourselves. What is the fact that your opinion about this fact? <b>cheap michael kors watch</b>My favorite just about for instance comment is the reason that the more then one that shouldn't exist. I run an all in one a bit of you will want to Wordpress sites where they use Facebook as going to be the commenting platform,but take heart the footprint enchanting WP commenting having said that comes into the world with your html code that means they can get words of flattery from people who figured around town how to overcome upper hand to the unused comment section... always all natural gold to learn more about read any sexual affair Logo Design Service <b>cheap michael kors shoes</b>I’m not really bothered about nested kind comments one or more way or at best going to be the lots of other I think they have the desired effect well about whether or not going to be the blogger tends to be that replying to understand more about every comment,but take heart as an example then,it may be able to get excessive (For instance, instead along the lines of getting all of them are my own personal replies article into a minimum of one comment, I’d wind up being leaving 4 kind comments Plus,a few of these novice/lazy users just click going to be the before anything else “reply to this comment” button they make an appointment with and be confusing element all <b>michael kors cheap bags</b>

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom