all posts post new thread

Old Forum PttP After S&S

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

BenfromWales

Level 4 Valued Member
Hullo everyone.

I posted recently about S&S. I've recently reached the "Simple" standard and have started working in the 40kg for swings and TGUs. The biggest KB the gym has is the 40. On March 26th I'll have reached 12 weeks of s&s I was wondering what everyone thought about running 12 weeks of PTTP from the 26th and maybe coming back to s&s after that maybe for the alternating 2 week blocks from Easy Strength.
I feel like a change, can't really afford a 48kg and doubt the gym will buy one for me. I like the look of pttp and have found doing exactly the same thing every day very liberating. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Also, I have a BW Bench Press and a 2xBodyweight DL, am I ready for the 2 week blocks now?

My strength and conditioning is for BJJ which I'm hoping to compete in at least twice this year. I also kickbox a wee bit and cycle when it's nice.

Thank you!

Ben

Thanks Pavel. I'll stick with s&s until I've "owned" the 40kg, then if the 48kg isn't an option then I'll begin the ROP. Possibly working the TGU on my variety days, as I love it.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom