all posts post new thread

Old Forum Resignation

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Geoff Neupert

Level 8 Valued Member
Beast Tamer
Ladies and Gentleman of the StrongFirst Community,

I tendered my resignation to Pavel as a StrongFirst Master Instructor yesterday. It has been a great honor and privilege to serve these past 7 years on the leadership team. (How time flies!)

Thank you all for your support over all these years. It has been an extreme pleasure and honor to serve you in this capacity.

Of course most people will want to know why: It is simply because I feel called to spend more time growing my business, "Original Strength," alongside my business partner, Tim Anderson.

I will still remain in the StrongFirst family and retain an SFG II designation.

Stay strong brothers and sisters in iron!

Humbly,

Geoff

All the best, Geoff!  I continue to benefit from your instruction at my Level II cert and in KB Strong.  Looking forward to what's in store for "Original Strength."  I hope that you and Tim continue to include "Where true strength comes from" in your final packet and that it falls on "good soil."  God bless!

Geoff, all the best with your focus on OS. I have like many others here learnt a HUGE amount from you and I TOTALLY love both OS and KB Strong, as well as your emails. Thank you for all your help and direction thus far and hope to continue to learn from you over the years.

I'm pleased you'll still be around SF community.

Geoff, the daily emails, STRONG!, and More Kettlebell Muscle have already made a huge impact on my training.  Thank you for producing so much material of such a high caliber, and best of luck.

I am glad to hear you are moving forward! Thanks for all of your material and I look forward to more in the future.

Geoff, thank you for your contribution in terms of Kettlebell Secrets, Kettlebell Strong, Kettlebell Burn, and Original Strength. All the best!

All the best Geoff, there are some great guys giving fantastic advise here, but without yourself and Pavel I wouldn't be getting the benefits out of KB's that I do today.

All the best Mr Neupert and I look forward to meeting you at the Original Strength workshop in Sydney in August.

Donna Richards

Best of luck Geoff. I sent you an email on this but for both my level 1 and 2 SFG's, your programs were instrumental for helping me prepare. That and I always enjoy the stuff you put out for the community.

Title or not, you're a true master at what you do.

Best wishes sir!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom