all posts post new thread

Old Forum S&S and windmills

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Aaron

Level 4 Valued Member
Hey folks. I started S&S in earnest this week, and want to do it every day . I've been doing the program as writrn, except I added windmills at the top of each getup. I'm already noticing strength gains, and they are getting easier already.

Tonight, however, after choaching my kid's soccer practice, I feel like I was hit by a train.  Today being day 3, I am pretty sore. Particularly, my quads and stomach. I plan to cowboy up and hit it again in the AM. The soreness will go away eventually.

My question is: Should I do windmills on less days, or should I just stop whinning?

Windmills are one of my favorites, abd my body responds well to them so not doing them at all ain't an option.  I don't want to overtax my obliques and get injured.

Thx.

The combo of getups and windmills is a good one, but it's not S&S and doesn't lead you towards the S&S goals nearly as quickly; it will lead you in a different, also great direction. When doing S&S, I do windmills in place of halos in the warmup, then do swings and getups.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom