all posts post new thread

Old Forum S&S- Bullet Proof Shoulders

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Michael Corrales

Level 3 Valued Member
I've had shoulder problems for as long as I can remember going back to being a 12 year old kid.  I'm way older now :]

I tore my labrum ~3-4 years ago somehow either over-doing it with KB snatch VWC style, trying muscle-up pullups, or from martial arts [remember specifically a tough muay thai sweep and bad fall].  Was working all three at the same time when it became clear that something was really wrong.  Had surgery and started the road to recovery.

Convict Conditioning body weight calisthenics and Qigong were HUGE in coming back.

Later, after recovery and now S&S Halo warmups [I hate warming up....] and sets of 10 TGU have made my shoulders feel absolutely bulletproof.   They feel great and super strong.  Strong as in needing to get a 40kg KB soon for the TGU work.

Great stuff is S&S!!

Thanks Al!!  10 sweaty punch-the-clock TGU reps with 32kg today in ~8min and just ordered a 40kg.  Will own the 32kg TGU and then start working the bull dog into my sets.

Great to hear, Michael!

If you have not already, please do me a favor and post your review of S&S on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Kettlebell-Simple-Sinister-Pavel-Tsatsouline-ebook/product-reviews/B00GF2HP9G/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom