all posts post new thread

S&S Form Check

Looks great, @jgalb99! Indeed, much improved since first post.

I think you are ready for heavier weight on the swings. :)

Goblet squat looks good to me.

While good overall, the only thing you can do better is after the kneeling windmill on the way down, the tall sit is a bit to cramped, I will adjust the hand placement just so you can open up your chest more and use your hips and shoulders to turn to get to elbow and get to firing position

Hey, just a quick comment, when doing the one hand swings, the hand that isn't gripping the kb, make sure it's in unison and not just dangling around aimlessly, keep the body as one, and squeeze that hand into a fist at the top.

Looks great, @jgalb99! Indeed, much improved since first post.

I think you are ready for heavier weight on the swings. :)

Goblet squat looks good to me.
Thank you! Right now I am trying to transition to 1H swings with the 24 kg. Would you recommend me staying with my 24 until I “own” my 1H swings or go ahead and move up in weight with my 2H swings?

While good overall, the only thing you can do better is after the kneeling windmill on the way down, the tall sit is a bit to cramped, I will adjust the hand placement just so you can open up your chest more and use your hips and shoulders to turn to get to elbow and get to firing position
What might this adjustment look like for me?

Back
Top Bottom