all posts post new thread

Kettlebell S&S Intensity Question

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Thank you! Are there other complimentary exercises that I can have a small dose of without getting in the way of my main goal of achieving the Sinister standard? Like pull ups or dips? I am very curious about the "what the hell" effect, but not to the point where my curiosity will rob me of progress on S&S. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of S&S thus far think it'll go a long way into keeping my consistent.

I would say indulge your curiosity by moving often in a variety of ways to see how the training is affecting you... but don't train these movements for now. Just do them with no specific reps/sets in mind. Let the S&S program as written drive your progress.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think I am going to have to constantly remind my self to ease my foot off of the gas pedal so to speak. As I'm aging, I'm more concerned with longevity than rapid results that don't last. I've made many errors in the past for the sake of speed and what I believed to be a great workout. I think S&S will give me the perfect way to finally be strong and uninjured.
Hope my experience is helpful!
Well, you're certainly in the right place to feel supported when trying to back off and be reasonable and think long-term. I've never regretted slowing down -- and no one in the SF community has ever pressured me to push harder.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom