all posts post new thread

Kettlebell SFG 1 Certified!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

phillm47

Level 3 Valued Member
Certified Instructor
Passed the SFG 1 certification this past weekend in St. Petersburg, FL exactly 30 days before turning 61!

I have been training with Dr. Michael Hartle for a little over a year now. We have been specifically training for the SFG cert for the past six months. At the end of day one at the cert I started having serious doubts. But, as Dr. Hartle says, "plan the work, work the plan". I followed his instructions to the letter, believed in the training and it payed off. This has been one of the toughest weekends in my life, and one of the most enjoyable! For the instructors and students who were there, ~you ROCK!

Thank you Dr. Hartle for everything!

20210926_132255.jpg
20210926_140739.jpg

Passed the SFG 1 certification this past weekend in St. Petersburg, FL exactly 30 days before turning 61!

I have been training with Dr. Michael Hartle for a little over a year now. We have been specifically training for the SFG cert for the past six months. At the end of day one at the cert I started having serious doubts. But, as Dr. Hartle says, "plan the work, work the plan". I followed his instructions to the letter, believed in the training and it payed off. This has been one of the toughest weekends in my life, and one of the most enjoyable! For the instructors and students who were there, ~you ROCK!

Thank you Dr. Hartle for everything!

View attachment 14918
View attachment 14919
Congratulations. I passed mine Two years ago at the age of 62. I did it for a challenge, never with any intention of being a trainer myself so I don’t think I will re certify. However it was a fantastic weekend and like you, I had an excellent coach, Claire Booth of Bodyology and StrongFirst GB. Be proud of yourself, it’s no easy feat at our kind of age.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom