all posts post new thread

Old Forum SFG in China 2015?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

cdybeijing

Level 1 Valued Member
I am wondering whether management has any plans to host an SFG Certification in China in 2015? DD is advertising on their site the first ever RKC in China in May. Personally I would prefer to stay closer to Pavel and Dan John as it is their work that has influenced me most; however we seldom get such opportunities in China and I am unwilling to travel internationally to take a training course. Would appreciate any insight on future plans before I commit to the RKC.

Chris, StrongFirst has events in Korea!

Chris,

We are working on it but it will take some time. Right now I can say that we have projects in the works for Taiwan and Singapore and a few others to prime the pump for a full blown SFG cert.  The closest SFG cert at the moment is South Korea. It is correct that the 2015 Seoul cert sold out in like 2 months but we will have another in the fall of 2016.

Jon I appreciate the response. Given the circumstances, I am going to register for the RKC in May. Part of my motivation for taking a certification is to begin working towards building a kettlebell community in China. Currently I believe there is one SFG in Beijing and about 5 RKCs also in Beijing.

If and when SFG decides to enter Mainland China, I'd be more than willing to assist in any way possible.

Chris, its not a matter of if but a matter of when..

AFAIK, there are probably four SFGs in the Southeast Asian region and all of them have to travel to attend weekends.. The SF community is growing and I can guarantee you that sooner or later, StrongFirst will have a weekend in China.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom