all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Simple and sinister fir martial arts

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

lokate

Level 4 Valued Member
I asked before about total tension complex but maybay simple and sinister is better choiche because swing seems a very good exercises.
The only problem i have is that i can do tgu because of my knees problems.
Even a half tgu is hard to do.
Are there other xercises with the same effects as tgu ? Without using the name?
I have read about de dead etc with push ups and swing but that routine takes at least a half hour.
Any advice would be welcom.
A simple routine with kettlebell

Hello,

First off, a physical therapist ;)

Then:
It will be tough to reverse engineering the GU without some leg work (meaning bent knee work) such as squat or lunge.

Assuming we still put this out of the equation, I would do some kind of press using several angles (basically, feet on the floor, feet elevated, pike press / HSPU)

Stiff leg deadlift may be worth trying. Swings if you can do them.

Then I would core work. Here plenty of options:

Bodyweight:
- Side plank and its variations
- Floor wiper / Windshield wiper
- Plank / LR / HLR

Using weight :
- Carries

Kind regards,

Pet'

After training all kind of martial arts over 40 years i try to focus now on real streetfight confrontations.
I think maybay because of all these years of training i now suffer with some problems, for example my knees.
I need a simple short routine that i can do with the things i have. So i dont have a barbell or a bench. Just a few dumbells that i can load up to 15 kilo each and of course kettlebells

Hello pet, a good discussion. I think Robert train the same way i try to train, urban combat.
Thanks for the link

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom