all posts post new thread

Forum Business Slowness

Problems, Questions, Suggestions
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Yes. The forum takes maybe 20 seconds to load on all my devices. Other websites are less than a second, and internet speed is good. So, maybe something to do with the site?

Yes, I am. Seems like it's been a week or two.

Funny I was just typing a new conversation to @Steve Freides about this because I hadn't seen anyone else mention it! But the form was too slow to pull up the recipient list.

Yes, I am. Seems like it's been a week or two.

Funny I was just typing a new conversation to @Steve Freides about this because I hadn't seen anyone else mention it! But the form was too slow to pull up the recipient list.
This. Also setting up this post took so long that I got an error message about it.

I'm glad you brought it up because I've been fiddling with adblockers, content blockers, tracking protections, and different browser settings trying to figure out what I have that was causing it... Because of course when I try a different browser it will randomly work normally (for a bit).

My conspiracy theory is that Joe Rogan said he follows Pavel’s approach to training while talking to Chuck Palhuniuk (not sure how to spell his name) on a recent podcast. Right after that the server was like an iceberg. We just got a surge of Roganites.

I have had issues with long loading times that come and go pretty much since the layout was changed. The problems started a bit later so I don't think it is related to any software changed. But something has changed since then because I never experienced any of these problems before.

It’s very slow for me lately. Just this website, other internet is functioning normally

Slow-ish again today... I know the work to improve it is ongoing!

very slow today. It actually seems slower than it did last week, for me at least. just this site.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom