all posts post new thread

Old Forum Streamlining the StrongFirst Level II Kettlebell Instructor Certification

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Pavel

CEO
Brothers and sisters in strength, SFGs,

To save you time and money we have decided to shorten the Level II instructor certification from a three-day event to a two-day event starting in 2015.  Here is how we are going to do it without compromising the StrongFirst quality.

We shall reduce the SFG Level I skills review from nearly a full day to two hours.  Kettlebell fundamentals are perishable skills and we all need a periodic tune-up.  But there is more than one way to get it.  You can work with other SFGs to keep each other honest.  You can hire a member of the StrongFirst leadership for a live or online coaching session.  Finally, you can retake the Level I three-day cert at a great discount or take a one-day Level I recert.  Going forward, when you sign up for Level II, we will know that you have done your homework and are ready to retest your razor sharp Level I skills.

To you a two-day cert means saving on a couple of nights at a hotel and less time away from your home and gym.  To us it also means lower costs—which we will pass on to you.  Enjoy the same advanced skills, cutting edge knowledge, and challenge to your mind and body—for less.

Power to you!

StrongFirst

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom