all posts post new thread

Special Events - General Strong Endurance in Germany

james_1127

Level 6 Valued Member
@Brett Jones or some else (not sure who to ask)

Is the Strong Endurance ™ in Germany later on in the year

1) will their be English subtitles (I'm assuming it's in German)

2) will the manual be in English or translated in German?

3) I noticed looking at the pay options it has Euro currency is there a way to change it to $USD?

4) i assume there is the online streaming with it?

I'm wanting to attend strong endurance and plan strong this year, but just want to make sure before I pay $700 that I will be able to understand and read the material lol... Thanks!

3) I noticed looking at the pay options it has Euro currency is there a way to change it to $USD?

I'm wanting to attend strong endurance and plan strong this year, but just want to make sure before I pay $700 that I will be able to understand and read the material lol... Thanks!
@SvenRieger might chime in.

As far as I know:
Manual is on English. The event itself will be on English, without a general translation.

And as far as I know it will not be streamed, but I might be mistaken here.

James, click on the link to register for the event, and you'll see an email to which to direct any and all questions. IOW, on this page:

you'll find this:

This professional seminar is organized and licensed by Sven Rieger. All registration and other questions: please email sven0r@gmx.de.

Note that this is standard operating procedure for any StrongFirst event - the "registration" page is the "here's more info and a link with which to register" page.

-S-

Last edited:
@james_1127

Since we don't have the necessary equipment on our end for an online stream, it's going to be a live event only.

All previous certifications in Germany were taught in English without translation of the lead instructor. It just wasn't necessary so far and went very well. We plan on doing it the same way for Strong Endurance.

There is no German translation of the manual yet (that's a bigger challenge I will take on at one time in the future though).

As for the change in currency, I have no idea to be honest. We use the Eventbrite payment processor and I don't think that I have the option to do this on my end.

I hope this helps you. Please let me know if you should have any more questions.

Whilst deployed to Ramstein Germany, I had the enormously good fortune to attend two StrongFirst events at Sven's gym. What a terrific couple of experiences!! If there is a kinder, more gracious host that Sven Rieger I have yet to meet him.

Back
Top Bottom