all posts post new thread

Strong Endurance Strong First for Hyrox

angelo96rn

First Post
Hello guys, I am training for a Hyrox competiton.
In case any of you dont know what it is, its like a crossfit Event with Lots of running.

Muscular Endurance is key here.

The Event goes like this

1k run
1k ski erg
1k run
50 m sled push175kg
1k run
50m sled pullover 125
1k run
80 m burbee jumps
1k run
1k row erg
1k run
200m Farmers carry 2 x 32kg
1k run
100m lunge with 30kg Sandbag
1k run
100 wallball @ 9kg

I already run a lot and do specific Monument training. Like wallballs, aleds etc. but i want to improve muscular endurance. I thought bout using AXE, but i dont thing iix Fibers are the ones i want to train...

Help is appreciated, sorry for my bad english. Not my native language

In case any of you dont know what it is, its like a crossfit Event with Lots of running.

The Event goes like this

1k run
1k ski erg
1k run
50 m sled push175kg
1k run
50m sled pullover 125
1k run
80 m burbee jumps
1k run
1k row erg
1k run
1k run
1k run
100 wallball @ 9kg

I already run a lot and do specific Monument training. Like wallballs, aleds etc. but i want to improve muscular endurance. I thought bout using AXE, but i dont thing iix Fibers are the ones i want to train...

Welcome

When is the event? How often do you practice specific event training?

What is your native language?

Hey, having done 2 of them - get a Hyrox specific plan/coach. It needs Hyrox specificity, but maybe my own attempts to “StrongFirst” it just weren’t good.

Hey, having done 2 of them - get a Hyrox specific plan/coach. It needs Hyrox specificity, but maybe my own attempts to “StrongFirst” it just weren’t good.
I guess you can use the Strong Endurance methodology for this event. Base building and then you need a proper peaking plan. This is the hardest part of this - proper peaking for this event.

The Event goes like this

1k run
1k ski erg
1k run
50 m sled push175kg
1k run
50m sled pullover 125
1k run
80 m burbee jumps
1k run
1k row erg
1k run
1k run
1k run
100 wallball @ 9kg

Your English is fine man! Best of luck with your event, that looks nasty. Check out mountainathlete.com. They have a lot of training plans for off the wall type events like this.

Back
Top Bottom