all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Strong First Germany

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
So where are you from @Tobias Wissmueller ? I have to improve my swing form :D
I am in MUC, but I am not an SFG ... Just trying to learn the art myself with all the info and help I can possibly get from the Internet.

The closest SFG that I know from IG is Sven Rieger in Stuttgart from a studio called Kraftmanufaktur.

Let’s agree to open a new thread for further discussion if required and not use this one here.

Doesn't matter....Bavarians are reeaaalllly different from the rest of the Germans you know...*rofl*!

LOL, totally different ROFL What shall I say, am actually Frankonian. That’s where it gets a bit more complicated.

I am from the north! But we had quite a few nice PM sharing some thoughts...we have been able to find a language haven' t we @Tobias Wissmueller

Absolutely, @elli!

That is what I so love in this forum. We are all different, but we all find together for one reason: to get stronger!

Doesn't matter....Bavarians are reeaaalllly different from the rest of the Germans you know...*rofl*!

I am from the north! But we had quite a few nice PM sharing some thoughts...we have been able to find a language haven' t we @Tobias Wissmueller

Well, I was about comment in a similar way...I am from the north as well

Niederrhein/Ruhrgebiet hier :)
Genauer gesagt Moers, Kennzeichen MO und in meinem Stadtteil fährt nen Mini mit Kennzeichen MO:TZ rum. Ich muss jedes mal wenn ich ihn sehe an @Harald Motz denken :D

Im from Cham, a small town at Regensburg. Small world
War im April 3x dort weil meine Freundin in der Spezialklinik in Neukirchen b.H.Bl. war. Wirklich kleine Welt :D

Sollten wir den Thread vielleicht in "Strongfirst Germany" ändern lassen? Ich bin zwar geographischer Bayer, geboren in Augsburg (die sind nochmal etwas anderst...), preussischer Abstammung, aber habe auch schon in der ganzen Republik gewohnt. Da mag ich mich jetzt nicht ganz festlegen. ;)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom