all posts post new thread

Strongfirst Document with Best "Quotes" or Excerpts

csorce

First Post
I recently came across a link to a document that a user had posted with all the best "quotes" and excerpts from Strongfirst articles. It had a lot of stuff regarding A+A training, Q+D, Iron Cardio, etc. Basically it was one big cliff notes regarding everything Strongfirst related.

I thought I had found it while reading about A+A training, but I cannot for the life of me seem to locate it. Does anyone know I might be able to find it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I recently came across a link to a document that a user had posted with all the best "quotes" and excerpts from Strongfirst articles. It had a lot of stuff regarding A+A training, Q+D, Iron Cardio, etc. Basically it was one big cliff notes regarding everything Strongfirst related.

I thought I had found it while reading about A+A training, but I cannot for the life of me seem to locate it. Does anyone know I might be able to find it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
As @Pete L mentions, I have saved quite a bit of posts and categorized them. Some parts might be a bit outdated since S&S 2.0 and AXE came out; and I haven't saved as much in the past 18 months or so. But I have also used it to save Pavel's comments from the AXE megathread etc.

Keep in mind that what is categorized herein as A+A is actually "Timeless AXE" in more recent terminology.

When I read "best quotes" i was thinking it would be a compilation of Pavel's jokes. This is a lot of seriously good stuff. Maybe the jokes can be added retroactively :)

Back
Top Bottom