all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Summary of programs and acronyms?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Red_and_Black

Level 6 Valued Member
Hi all,

Been reading here lots, but something I'd find really useful is a list of the various programs (only a one line description) and the acronyms and abbreviations that get used, as I'm struggling to make sense of 044/VWC/etc.

Is there such a thing?

This needs updating, but it may help with some of the terms you're unsure about:

-S-

This needs updating, but it may help with some of the terms you're unsure about:

-S-

Thanks. It's mostly program summaries I'm looking for tbh, like what 044 is etc.

Thanks. It's mostly program summaries I'm looking for tbh, like what 044 is etc.
Those are specific programs from the quick and the dead book. It is incredibly frustrating because I'm pretty sure Pavel just mentions that they were at one time called "experimental protocol 044" in passing. I know it took several rereads and someone just flat out telling me that 044 is the snatch program in the book before it clicked and I figured out which program was which.

015: is the swing and pushup program in Q&D under "Kill the Volume, Up the Variablity" and/or "10x10 reloaded"
033: Swing and pushup program from Q&D
044: Snatch program from Q&D
RoP: Right of Passage clean and press with swings and snatches from ETK.
PM: the older version of S&S from ETK
ETK: Enter the Kettlebell
S&T: Sonju and Tuba pressing program Upgrade Your Strength with the Soju and Tuba Press Program | StrongFirst
GGP: Great Gama Protocol, One of Pavel Macek's online course

Those seem to be the ones that are missing from Steve's list.

Those are specific programs from the quick and the dead book. It is incredibly frustrating because I'm pretty sure Pavel just mentions that they were at one time called "experimental protocol 044" in passing. I know it took several rereads and someone just flat out telling me that 044 is the snatch program in the book before it clicked and I figured out which program was which.

015: is the swing and pushup program in Q&D under "Kill the Volume, Up the Variablity" and/or "10x10 reloaded"
033: Swing and pushup program from Q&D
044: Snatch program from Q&D
RoP: Right of Passage clean and press with swings and snatches from ETK.
PM: the older version of S&S from ETK
ETK: Enter the Kettlebell
S&T: Sonju and Tuba pressing program Upgrade Your Strength with the Soju and Tuba Press Program | StrongFirst
GGP: Great Gama Protocol, One of Pavel Macek's online course

Those seem to be the ones that are missing from Steve's list.

Thank you so much!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom