all posts post new thread

Barbell Swing-style deadlift article??

kodo kb

Level 6 Valued Member
Hey all, I’m pretty sure I saw an article (or newsletter) from StrongFirst talking about a swing-style stance deadlift, but now I can’t find it in my email history or within the SF articles.

In case it’s not clear, a swing-style stance is similar to the stance you’d take when you swing a KB, basically a narrower sumo if I remember correctly.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it! Or maybe I just hallucinated the whole thing….

Hey all, I’m pretty sure I saw an article (or newsletter) from StrongFirst talking about a swing-style stance deadlift, but now I can’t find it in my email history or within the SF articles.

In case it’s not clear, a swing-style stance is similar to the stance you’d take when you swing a KB, basically a narrower sumo if I remember correctly.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it! Or maybe I just hallucinated the whole thing….
Look up most articles related to deadlifting by Pavel. Also the article by Andy Bolton titled swings and deadlifts a match made in heaven is the article I think.

Just experiment based on your own preferences and body type. I agree it is interesting. Search "narrow sumo"

Back
Top Bottom