all posts post new thread

Old Forum Thank You to the Entire Strong First Community

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

charlton13

Level 1 Valued Member
There are so many names to thank. I appreciate all the information and wisdom about strength that I have found through this community. Until I started reading the blogs and the articles I had no idea what strength was, how I could attain it, or even if I could attain it.

Today I had the best practice session ever. Our local gym closed and I now have 48 sqft of mats in a garage and a 32kg kettlebell, Just now I realized I also have an enormous back yard, and it clicked. GO OUTSIDE!!!

Thirty degrees, sunny, perfect morning to train outside. It was AWESOME!!!

Having a home gym that consists of one kettlebell is the most liberating experience I have had in regards to fitness. I was playing outside again, practicing, moving, and having fun. It felt like 25 years when I played soccer outside in the winter in New Jersey at an old German American Club. We went to practice. We went to play . We never worried about the cold, the rain, the snow. We went to have fun, and eventually to let everything we trained for out on to the field for 90 minutes

Many thanks to all the folks who maintain the website, organize the courses and certifications, and to all the people who have committed to being stronger. I have deep admiration for all that you have accomplished and look forward to seeing where the next few years lead us.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Strong New Year.

Thank you.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom