all posts post new thread

Bodyweight The Burpee

Didn’t know we had so many Lions fans here! You’re all suckers btw, lol! Gave up on them kitties years ago. Why would anyone ever try to use the Detroit Lions as a selling point! “The worst team ever gives away training secrets!” (Hint, ignore defense and O-line forever, and only draft qbs, receivers, and other flashy things).

On a serious note I have been having my students do them through our fitness unit and was reminded of the sprawl style burpee used with wrestlers. Always thought this was much more of a natural and realistic style than down ups (burpees). Curious what peoples thoughts on that are I guess.
Would it be inappropriate to bring this thread back to life? Given the current status of OUR DETROIT LIONS?? Forward down the field!!!

(Also I’m thinking about bringing burpees into my daily routine. There’s some great information on this thread).

Would it be inappropriate to bring this thread back to life? Given the current status of OUR DETROIT LIONS?? Forward down the field!!!

(Also I’m thinking about bringing burpees into my daily routine. There’s some great information on this thread).
Ill do some penance burpees for you and the kitties tomorrow for having ever doubted!

Go Lions!!!

I have incorporated burpees into my schedule with the “Meat Eater II” HIC workout from Tactical Barbell Conditioning.

-10 heavy 2 handed swings
-10 strict 6 count burpees
-Rest 60 seconds
x 5-10 rounds depending on your level of fitness. For time.

Great conditioning protocol that hits posterior and anterior chain.

I think you owe me some burpees now…

Go Lions!!!

I have incorporated burpees into my schedule with the “Meat Eater II” HIC workout from Tactical Barbell Conditioning.

-10 heavy 2 handed swings
-10 strict 6 count burpees
-Rest 60 seconds
x 5-10 rounds depending on your level of fitness. For time.

Great conditioning protocol that hits posterior and anterior chain.
Love this workout, one of my favorites. I find if I can hit 10 rounds in 30 minutes, I either up the KB weight or make the burpee more difficult (e.g. 8 count burpees).

Think i might try something like this busy dad program as im getting bored with my corrent one.
I like to train every other day so will do 20min burpees and maybe 5x5 pullups

Back
Top Bottom