all posts post new thread

Off-Topic The Enhanced Games

CPAPs ? ......... ie the machines that people use to prevent apneas occurring whilst they are asleep, or is there another meaning ? Google wasn't helpful on this apart from using CPAP machines to administer drugs in an aerosol format. Are elite athletes more likely to have sleep apnea ?

I did find this ....https://www.speedysticks.com/blog/the-link-between-sleep-apnea-and-sports-performance/
Yeah they are big dudes. Sleep apneas pretty common

Yeah they are big dudes. Sleep apneas pretty common
Reminds me of a Joey Diaz story, on Rogan, was talking about his CPAP machine.
Said one morning he woke up and had M&M's stuck in the machine mask. He got baked and was eating candy during sleep time I guess.

haha yeah, its fun to watch. Plus social media has made a huge improvement on building a community around it. That leads to more people doing strongman, which means more people interested in competing. Same with Xfit, even quiddich

You can, if you want to, go back to the first post in this thread and, like I did, start reading the messages very quickly, a maneuver that, if performed correctly, may confuse you entirely as to the true nature of the debate, bringing you, as it brought me, to the belief that the post above insinuated that quidditch players were juicing. I want you all to live those beautiful three seconds of confusion and insanity that I just experienced.

You can, if you want to, go back to the first post in this thread and, like I did, start reading the messages very quickly, a maneuver that, if performed correctly, may confuse you entirely as to the true nature of the debate, bringing you, as it brought me, to the belief that the post above insinuated that quidditch players were juicing. I want you all to live those beautiful three seconds of confusion and insanity that I just experienced.
It’s an untested sport… you gotta assume.

I would certainly want the beaters on my team to be juiced to the gills. Necessary for annihilating the other team with the bludger.

Back
Top Bottom