all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed The Forge by Pavel Macek

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)

Lotto

Level 6 Valued Member
Sorry if there is already a thread on this, but I could find nothing either here or through Google.
Mods please feel free to close this thread if another exists that I have missed.

I procrastinate a lot over which program to run next, sometimes I wonder if my choice is really benefiting me as it could well be the opposite of what I have just completed. Double KB program to bodyweight/mobility program. I just choose something that interests me and is fun to me. Fortunately my procrastinations do not lead to paralysis by analysis as I always have something on the go and something to head into.

Sometimes I get fed up looking though.
I notice The Forge is a year long program but not many details exist.
Has anyone run it?
What results did you find?
Did you stick it for the full year?
Is it an exclusive program or something to be run alongside others?

@Pavel Macek Is there ever a discount for The Forge like the initial intro offer?

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, but I could find nothing either here or through Google.
Mods please feel free to close this thread if another exists that I have missed.

I procrastinate a lot over which program to run next, sometimes I wonder if my choice is really benefiting me as it could well be the opposite of what I have just completed. Double KB program to bodyweight/mobility program. I just choose something that interests me and is fun to me. Fortunately my procrastinations do not lead to paralysis by analysis as I always have something on the go and something to head into.

Sometimes I get fed up looking though.
I notice The Forge is a year long program but not many details exist.
Has anyone run it?
What results did you find?
Did you stick it for the full year?
Is it an exclusive program or something to be run alongside others?

@Pavel Macek Is there ever a discount for The Forge like the initial intro offer?
We usually offer a discount once a year only. If you are interested in the program, send me a private message and I will send you a discount code.

Here are the details: THE FORGE: Full Year's Transformation Program [ONLINE COURSE] - SIMPLEXSTRONG

I have not taken The Forge but, if it helps, I have purchased and taken Pavel Macek's 'Great Gama Protocol' course, and found it to be absolutely incredible, both in terms of content, presentation, and teaching.

If I had the funds, I would take the Forge course in a heartbeat.

Hope that small testimonial helps. Have a good one.

@JR47 and @Erik W. GGP is currently reduced. Is it mainly a mobility program and did you run it alongside another program? How long did you run it for? Do you dip back in by choosing the parts you like or run the program periodically? Have you integrated some of the protocol into your daily routines?

@JR47 and @Erik W. GGP is currently reduced. Is it mainly a mobility program and did you run it alongside another program? How long did you run it for? Do you dip back in by choosing the parts you like or run the program periodically? Have you integrated some of the protocol into your daily routines?
I would say that I did it daily for a year or more; it really helped me. Anymore, I don't always do it daily, but there are parts of the system that I use more consistently than others, at this point. Some moves have a high return on investment for me.

I treat it as a flexibility, mobility, and stability add-on for my other training. It is more a part of my daily routine than as a stand-alone program. "Youth-restoring calisthenics" is how I use it. It can certainly be programmed as a stand-alone program, but that's not how I use GGP. Does that help?

Back
Top Bottom