all posts post new thread

Off-Topic TheAthletic.com - 30-Day Guest Pass Offer

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
If you're not familiar with TheAthletic.com, it's been around since 2016 - you can visit the site and read the About page for more info. I only know about it because I'm a subscriber to the New York Times, and the NYT recently bought this site and stopped having their own sports department, a move which caused controversy as you might image. I get my subscription for free as part of my NYTimes subscription and have been enjoying it. I think you can tell them, like I probably did once when I first started reading it, what sports you're most interested in. The format seems good to me: lots of links and/or the first paragraph of an article, and you can click when/if you want to read more.

I'm posting now because they sent me an offer - if you want to give me your email, I can send you an invitation to receive a free 30-day guest pass. If you're interested, PM me here, I'll put your info into the screen, and you should get the invite in your email inbox.

NB: I have no connection whatsoever with this and can't tell you anything about the offer other than what I've said above, so I can't offer you any guarantee about what they do with your contact info, etc.

-S-

Back
Top Bottom