all posts post new thread

Old Forum Training Log and training plan for 2015

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Embedded image does not appear to show up so here is the link:

https://db.tt/TeptKIqx

Thank you Faisal. Interesting, I like this concept. I think I will do something similiar for my training (although w/ 9 months training in total it's not going to be a long list, yet :p). I also like how this allows one to track how long it took to move up to the next kettlebell (in S&S etc.).

You're very welcome.The list will grow quickly, good luck in your strength.

Faisal, can you explain the values for 'Type' column H, S and F stand for?

Also what does D and S stand for (the first column, no name given).

Thanks!

Hypertrophy
Strength
Fat loss

Double
Single

The idea is to have what Geoff recently referred to as seasonal training and one should try and incorporate the three types of workouts. I keep track of double and single so I can mix them up as I have tendency to lean more towards doubles work.

The image above is actually slightly out of date now as I re-evaluate my progress /  goals and make changes if need be. For example, I changed the STRONG with 32kg FSQs to STRONG with 28kg clean and press. I'm taking a week off now then doing Kettlebell Muscle for 12 weeks before Ramadan break.

Thank you Faisal. Nice and balanced, well layed out, well-planned.

Ramadan break, what kind of training do you do? One person I love and respect asked me to do intense workout just before  breaking the fast because it is extremely beneficial.

I like how detailed everyone's logs are. Mine are much simpler -- just a record of the exercises I have done, without any real notes about goals or program changes. But I've been following S&S since it came out, so I don't feel too bad about it.

Phil E: The same, I only log what I have done with a vague plan.

This month (deadlifts only) Hepburn (Extreme powerbuilding), next month Hepburn, the month after Hepburn... and so on untill I run out of momentum. Alongside that double kettlebell work spread out during the 3 days of the week.

Shooting for a 48kg press this summer, 2x40 this easter, and a 200kg deadlift this year.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom