all posts post new thread

TRT Update - 6 Weeks

I've spoken to the doc about this and seems I can get ahold of it. She said the protocol they use is to rub it on your shoulders - either one wipe, two, three, or four, depending upon how much I would need. She suggested we could investigate this later on once we see how my body adjusts to the injections. I can definitely see the upside of having consistent levels. I don't know much about the downsides other than I just need to be sure to wash my hands well and make sure I'm not wiping this testosterone on my girlfriend by accident. Not sure how long it takes for the gel/cream to dry and how easy it can be absorbed by things like bed sheets. And if I have to take multiple wipes of that gel I wonder how time consuming that would be? But I'll definitely be exploring it.
I took it that way for years (eventually was able to stop through natural means).
I used a cream made by a compounding pharmacist. Super convenient. I would rub it on my upper arm each morning (anywhere with minimal hair is fine) and it would be dry within a minute. Just part of the routine of getting dressed in the morning. Maybe 15 seconds to dispense and rub in then wait a minute before putting a shirt on. It could be rubbed in with one finger tip, so even if you didn’t wash your hands, anything you transferred to another person would be negligible, even compared to normal female levels.

When I was not able to use the compounded cream, I used a pre packaged gel. Less convenient, longer to dry, had to be rubbed over a larger area (less concentrated so had to use more). Even with that product I would still rate it as less effort than a doctors appointment once or twice a week. (Probably 30 seconds to rub in then 2 minutes to wait before putting a shirt on)

True story but when I was a young man on a higher than usual TRT dose of non-pharmaceutical grade testosterone prescribed by my gym manager, I also had two girlfriends. Not cheating as such just at that pre-relationship stage with two lovely ladies simultaneously. So I go on holidays with GF #1 and she gets her period early - it was also very unusual she said, nearly bloodless. We return from holidays and I almost immediately go away with GF #2, who proceeds to get her period early and it was also nearly bloodless. That was a big coincidence and I suspect it is possible to transmit some exogenous hormone in an intimate relationship although I've mentioned it to a few doctors over the years who have downplayed it

True story but when I was a young man on a higher than usual TRT dose of non-pharmaceutical grade testosterone prescribed by my gym manager, I also had two girlfriends. Not cheating as such just at that pre-relationship stage with two lovely ladies simultaneously. So I go on holidays with GF #1 and she gets her period early - it was also very unusual she said, nearly bloodless. We return from holidays and I almost immediately go away with GF #2, who proceeds to get her period early and it was also nearly bloodless. That was a big coincidence and I suspect it is possible to transmit some exogenous hormone in an intimate relationship although I've mentioned it to a few doctors over the years who have downplayed it
Time-stamped. Could have been all that sauce in the air.

I took it that way for years (eventually was able to stop through natural means).
I used a cream made by a compounding pharmacist. Super convenient. I would rub it on my upper arm each morning (anywhere with minimal hair is fine) and it would be dry within a minute. Just part of the routine of getting dressed in the morning. Maybe 15 seconds to dispense and rub in then wait a minute before putting a shirt on. It could be rubbed in with one finger tip, so even if you didn’t wash your hands, anything you transferred to another person would be negligible, even compared to normal female levels.

When I was not able to use the compounded cream, I used a pre packaged gel. Less convenient, longer to dry, had to be rubbed over a larger area (less concentrated so had to use more). Even with that product I would still rate it as less effort than a doctors appointment once or twice a week. (Probably 30 seconds to rub in then 2 minutes to wait before putting a shirt on)
- Great feedback!! Thanks a ton for your experience with this method.

Back
Top Bottom