all posts post new thread

Old Forum TSC

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Ronin135

Level 1 Valued Member
I thought about doing the TSC this year but don't know how to search for one in the northern virginia area. Anyone know how to search for one by area? Also, do I have to take any courses to be able to compete? Or can I just pay and show up?

There are no entrance requirements other than to pay the nominal entry fee (which gets you a t-shirt, gets your results on the TSC web site, etc.) and sign whatever waiver form(s).

The next International TSC is April 19, 2014, according to the web site.

Any SFG is authorized to host a TSC, so if there isn't one in your area, contact an instructor and suggest it!

I agree it would be great if a list of past locations, and/or a list of planned locations for the next meet could be viewed on the TSC web site.  How about using the Contact Us link on the site's main menu and making that suggestion yourself?

-S-

Thank you for your interest in the TSC.  We have been working on our end to stream line the website.  I know things have been a little silent, but we expect to go full blown in January.  We have built a gym locator on the website as well as the ability for any SFG to submit an application to host.

I believe we are changing the date from April 19th to April 12th due to Easter weekend being a difficult weekend for such an awesome event.

No course necessary to participate or compete, just to host.

Thank you for your patience.

Great job so far, James - looking forward to the additional web functionality in the new year.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom